- 3 tbsp. Daima Ghee
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp. ginger, chopped
- 1 tbsp. garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp. green chillies, chopped
- 2 tbsp. coriander-cumin powder
- 1 tsp. turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp. chilli powder
- 2 cup tomatoes, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 chicken, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup Daima thick yoghurt (plain)
- Coriander leaves, chopped
- Total Fat2.0g
- Saturated Fat0g
Heat 3 tbsp. ghee in a heavy bottomed pan. Add chopped onions and stir until it gets translucent.
Add chopped ginger, garlic and green chilies. Cook for about 45 seconds.
Add coriander-cumin powder, turmeric powder and chilli powder. Stir continuously.
Now add finely chopped tomatoes, tomato paste and salt. Cook until the oil starts to ooze out of the tomatoes.
Add chicken pieces and cook for about 20-25 minutes.
Add yoghurt and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with rice or chapattis.